MAVERICK Technologies

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MAVERICK Technologies

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at MAVERICK Technologies.

Contacted by a recruiter who found me on LinkedIN. Turned into a phone conversation where he pitched Maverick to me as a company, and helped me understand what the current strategy of the company was and how I could fit into this strategy. Next, a phone interview followed by an in person interview in the Maverick offices. In person interview was good, the manager asked me good questions and I felt like they made a real attempt at fleshing out who I was. Next a telephone interview with an executive, and then a very fast track towards an offer letter. Maverick is a first class operation at each step of the process, and you will meet organized, professional people who are relaxed and good at what they do.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me how would I manage remote resources that were in another state.   Answer Question
Recruiter called to tell me an offer letter was being generated by HR, and what the amount would be. We did negotiate, and reached a fair agreement that was followed that same day with an offer letter.

Worked for MAVERICK Technologies? Contribute to the Community!