MAXIMUS Interview Questions in Boise, ID

Updated Mar 13, 2015

1.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MAXIMUS.

They tend to hire in groups with group interviews and then pick who they will keep. Its not uncommon to sit in a room with many others waiting for upwards of 2 hours for management to pull your group for computer testing.

Interview Questions
    • there is no difficult questions asked. its to the point and rolled around the computer testing and the mock call scenario.   Answer Question
    keep in mind this is a temp job with an end date. Even while employed, keep putting your resume out to other jobs or in the end you'll be without a job when layoffs happen.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID
    Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at MAXIMUS in July 2014.

Hired in a large group atmosphere, herded us like cattle, took one month before they did the drug test, back again for more prep, every single person is hired as long as they pass the drug test, give high ensentives if you can get more people hired who stay more than 90 days such as 100-400 dollars.

Interview Questions
    • Very poor training, cannot have any feelings towards consumers and are often told that the consumer will call back and eventually be helped. Anyone who truly cares about people will have a hard time working for this company. Software seems to be constantly upgraded with no training on how to use it and websites always have technical issues   Answer Question

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MAXIMUS.

2 telephone interviews, 1 panel interview with 2 managers.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a a problem helping culturally disadvantaged people on the phone?   View Answer
    They made an offer. I negotiated 3k more.

Call Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, ID

I applied online – interviewed at MAXIMUS in August 2013.

The interview was a joke and was facilitated by the state's department of labor. I was asked basic questions about customer service

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MAXIMUS in July 2013.

The hiring and interview process was haphazard at best. I know of many situations where individuals with much more qualified credentials were looked over while those lacking experience were hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were fairly basic. The most difficult question was the question of expected salary because the interviewer seemed to have no grasp of industry standard.   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, ID

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MAXIMUS in June 2013.

Very quick and simple, phone review followed by scheduled presentation. Did a behavioral interview after presentation. Heard about a week later that I got the job. Process lasted roughly 2 weeks from initial phone interview to hire.

Interview Questions
    • Had to do a mock presentation where the interviewer acted like a student.   View Answer

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MAXIMUS in April 2013.

Phone interview with a recruiter, interview with someone from Denver, gave a presentation with their training material, general discussion.

No negotiation