MAXIMUS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Boise, ID

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MAXIMUS.

Interview Details – They tend to hire in groups with group interviews and then pick who they will keep. Its not uncommon to sit in a room with many others waiting for upwards of 2 hours for management to pull your group for computer testing.

Interview Question – there is no difficult questions asked. its to the point and rolled around the computer testing and the mock call scenario.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – keep in mind this is a temp job with an end date. Even while employed, keep putting your resume out to other jobs or in the end you'll be without a job when layoffs happen.

Call Center Manager Interview

Call Center Manager
Meridian, ID

I applied online - interviewed at MAXIMUS in August 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was a joke and was facilitated by the state's department of labor. I was asked basic questions about customer service

Interview Question – None. Like I said, the interview was a joke   Answer Question

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Call Center Supervisor
Boise, ID

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at MAXIMUS.

Interview Details – 2 telephone interviews, 1 panel interview with 2 managers.

Interview Question – Do you have a a problem helping culturally disadvantaged people on the phone?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They made an offer. I negotiated 3k more.

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Boise, ID

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MAXIMUS in July 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was haphazard at best. I know of many situations where individuals with much more qualified credentials were looked over while those lacking experience were hired on the spot.

Interview Question – The questions were fairly basic. The most difficult question was the question of expected salary because the interviewer seemed to have no grasp of industry standard.   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Training Specialist
Boise, ID

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MAXIMUS in April 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview with a recruiter, interview with someone from Denver, gave a presentation with their training material, general discussion.

Interview Question – There wasn't anything out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MAXIMUS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MAXIMUS interview questions and advice in Boise, ID. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by MAXIMUS employees and interview candidates.