MAXIMUS

1.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online – interviewed at MAXIMUS in October 2013.

On-line app; phone interview; face to face interview and testing with temp agency; then a face to face with employer. After the major corporation I worked for eliminated many middle management positions and pushed duties downward on the administrative staff, our office of 20 or so, organized our own work teams and structured our work so that no one individual was overburdened. Such things as family needs of children and aging parents were considered with workloads. We were productive and relatively satisfied for the next several years until the company was sold to a foreign company and we all lost our jobs. Yet an amazing accomplishment.

Interview Questions
  • What is most important thing you accomplished at your previous jobs?   View Answer

the new company offered only outrageous pay cuts and benefits cuts.

Other Interview Reviews for MAXIMUS

Call Center Representative Interview

interviewed at MAXIMUS in February 2010.

Interview was pretty standard. Standard questions were asked. Standard answers were given. Yadda yadda yadda. Nothing to write home about. They asked. I answered. Then I left. It was awesome.

Call Center Representative Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at MAXIMUS in February 2012.

Had to get hired through a staffing agency to get an interview with Maximus. Interviewed at the Maximus with 2 young employees. Interview was easy and I was told the questions in advance by the staffing company.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation which you had to deal with an upset customer, and how you resolved that situation.   Answer Question
    • What do you consider late?   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at MAXIMUS in October 2009.

First was a general phone interview from a staffing agency who then set up an interview with Maximus. I met with an employee who spoke my language to test my language skill and then I met with HR. HR asked very general questions, why do you want to work here makes you qualified, her main focus to make sure I was going to stay. It was very laid back interview because she wasn't the original interviewer she was a last minute set up. After I left I got a call immediately from the agency informing I was offered a position. I accepted.