Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at MAXIMUS
- Customer Service Representative (8)
- Call Center Representative (5)
- Associate Consultant (4)
- Associate Analyst (3)
- Intern (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Call Center Supervisor (3)
- Case Manager (3)
- Consultant (2)
- QA Analyst (2)
- Call Center Manager (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Application Developer (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Training Specialist (2)
- CCR (2)
- Clerical Assistant (1)
- Collection Representative (1)
- Nurse Reviewer (1)
- Operations (1)
- Operations Clerk (1)
- Corporate Trainer (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer II (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Telecommunications Specialist (1)
- Help Desk Supervisor (1)
- Appeals Specialist (1)
- IPA (1)
Helpful (1)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Chicago, IL).
One on One interview with the Supervisor of the company she ask me questions about why do I think that I am the best candidate for the job. She asked have I had any call center experience. The interviewer told me that she would let me know if she consider me for the position or not and that their next class starts next month.
- How would you handle a customer when they are rude and irate? Do I have any call center experience? Do I know about the HIPPA law? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.
Very brief. Most likely due to it being an internal job posting. I was recommended for the job and put in contact with the VP of the region. I only had a phone interview with her and then another one with the Project Director and the VP. Once I talked with them, the next step was to see if I could come to the city to see if I liked it.
- What do I want to see positive come out of this particular position 1 Answer
Very very easy to navigate through. Since I was an internal candidate, I suggested a price and they promised me that same price on the same day.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.
The interview is composed of 2-3 managers (panel interview) asking various questions. Some follow-up questions involved. I received a call approx. 3 days after interview with job offer. It was temp-to-hire and I was hired on within 90 days.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Chicago, IL) in March 2010.
The interview process was very detailed. I was asked about different scenarios in the position I was being considered for. There were others that interviewed with me and I believe I had a fair consideration. I expected great things from this company going in.
- Actually, there weren't any difficult questions that I encountered during the interview. I felt well prepared. 1 Answer
Because the position was a budgeted one, negotiations were not possible. It was a fair salary and I enjoyed the experience.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review