MAXIMUS Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated May 29, 2015

2.5

Collection Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at MAXIMUS (Chicago, IL).

Interview

One on One interview with the Supervisor of the company she ask me questions about why do I think that I am the best candidate for the job. She asked have I had any call center experience. The interviewer told me that she would let me know if she consider me for the position or not and that their next class starts next month.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer when they are rude and irate?
      Do I have any call center experience?
      Do I know about the HIPPA law?

1 Answer

Employment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MAXIMUS (Chicago, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very detailed. I was asked about different scenarios in the position I was being considered for. There were others that interviewed with me and I believe I had a fair consideration. I expected great things from this company going in.

Interview Questions

• Actually, there weren't any difficult questions that I encountered during the interview. I felt well prepared.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Because the position was a budgeted one, negotiations were not possible. It was a fair salary and I enjoyed the experience.