MBI

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Product Manager

I applied through college or university and interviewed at MBI.

Interview Details – Applied through school career website. The recruiting process was fairly straightforward: 2 rounds of interviews, one on campus, one on site. Everyone was really friendly, and I enjoyed the entire process.
The on-campus interview was mostly behavioral, nothing unexpected. On-site interview consisted of 4 interviews with people who had been there for various number of years. Also had to take English and Math tests, but those were pretty simple. Seemed like a great place to work.

Interview Question – What are some positive qualities which you do not possess?   Answer Question

Assistant Product Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at MBI.

Interview Details – Interviewed on campus, interviewer was very friendly and nice, explaining what the company did. She then asked basic questions, such as why MBI, what career goals I had, questioning me about my resume and experience, and whether I liked to work in teams or alone. She also told me about the company culture.

Interview Question – What should I know about you from your resume?   Answer Question

Assistant Product Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MBI in March 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through University on campus recruiting process, got invited to the first-round interview. After the interview, I was asked to send a short email letter explaining why I was interested in working at MBI, if I still was. They called me four days later, asking me to schedule a one on one day with various higher ups in the company as well as a lunch interview. Got the call with the position 5 days later.

Interview Question – Market us a product that you recently bought worth $100 or over.   View Answer

Norwalk, CT

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MBI in April 2011.

Interview Details – - Campus recruitment
- Submit resume and cover letter through campus career website
- Initial interview with an employee during on campus visit
- Second rounds with three program managers and HR, and an IQ and math test
- Received offer within a day (pretty quick turnaround)

Interview Question – Are you a leader or a follower?   Answer Question

Assistant Product Manager

I applied through college or university and interviewed at MBI.

Interview Details – They flew me up to CT after an on campus interview (basic behavioral). Had 3 interviews with 3 executives from different areas as well as a written test (basic math/verbal skills). Everyone was friendly but each interviewer really nailed you on different parts of your resume.

Interview Question – Pick a product you've used or bought recently and come up with a marketing plan.   Answer Question

Assistant Product Manager

The process took 1 week - interviewed at MBI in March 2011.

Interview Details – Had a basic interview on campus. Just talked more about positon and went through resume. Then was invited to interview in ct. Had me take a math and a verbal test. Then had 3 separate interviews. They were all very behavior type questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for MBI? Contribute to the Community!