MBI

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Program Manager Intern Interview

Assistant Program Manager Intern
Norwalk, CT

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at MBI in March 2011.

Interview Details – On-campus interview with recruiter, alumnus of my university. Asked me to send back a brief "thank you" explaining why I still wanted to work for them after the interview - basically another cover letter. Got a phone call over a month later asking me to schedule a power day, consisted of about 6 1:1 interviews with people in various parts of the company and a really easy math quiz and IQ test. Received an offer within two days. No quant, no cases; pretty much all fit/resume review type stuff.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MBI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MBI Assistant Program Manager Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MBI employees and interview candidates.