MC Sports Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at MC Sports

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marquette, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MC Sports (Marquette, MI) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. I was a little under-dressed for the interview, but was able to make it up with a good performance. The manager there is a really cool guy once you get to know him, but he's kind of intimidating at first in a business-type way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MC Sports (Columbia, MO) in February 2011.

Interview

Filled out an application in-store and dropped off a resume. I received a call back about a week later to set up an in-store interview. The interview process was laid back and fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult or upset customer. Explain what you did to resolve the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lapeer, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at MC Sports (Lapeer, MI) in August 2009.

Interview

Took application in, received phone call that day.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if a customer demands to return an item not bought at your store, or your chain at all.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Traverse City, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MC Sports (Traverse City, MI) in January 2008.

Interview

Very straight forward. Your basic behavioral questions and some questions pertaining to the products in the department I was applying for. The interview was conducted by the Store Manager and the job was then offered on the spot at the conclusion of the interview. The overall interview was very laid back business casual attire was more than appropriate.

Management Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MC Sports in April 2010.

Interview

It was a decent interview. I liked the manager giving the interview right away. He was very friendly. It was your average interview. They do run a background check. I really don't know what else to say about this interview.

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation.