MC Sports

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Columbia, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MC Sports in February 2011.

Interview Details – Filled out an application in-store and dropped off a resume. I received a call back about a week later to set up an in-store interview. The interview process was laid back and fairly easy.

Interview Question – Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult or upset customer. Explain what you did to resolve the situation.   Answer Question

Lapeer, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at MC Sports in August 2009.

Interview Details – Took application in, received phone call that day.

Interview Question – What do you do if a customer demands to return an item not bought at your store, or your chain at all.   Answer Question

Traverse City, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at MC Sports in January 2008.

Interview Details – Very straight forward. Your basic behavioral questions and some questions pertaining to the products in the department I was applying for. The interview was conducted by the Store Manager and the job was then offered on the spot at the conclusion of the interview. The overall interview was very laid back business casual attire was more than appropriate.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Management

The process took a day - interviewed at MC Sports in April 2010.

Interview Details – It was a decent interview. I liked the manager giving the interview right away. He was very friendly. It was your average interview. They do run a background check. I really don't know what else to say about this interview.

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation.

Worked for MC Sports? Contribute to the Community!