MCB Bank

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Country MIS Manager Interview

Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MCB Bank.

Interview Details – hiring for any bank jobs are based on internal requirement of the department and has to be considerable if you have a strong reference and referred by reference.

Interview Question – reason to leave your previous job, why haven't you growth there if you are a good resource;   View Answer

CSO Customer Service Officer Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MCB Bank in August 2011.

Interview Details – First you go the circle office & get the interview Regional Head after 1 week you get a call for another interview this time your interview take General Manager now this your 2 last interview & your last interview take Business Head after 2 weeks.

Interview Question – What is your experience about Banking?   View Answer

Officer Interview

Officer

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at MCB Bank.

Interview Details – first it was announced . i sent my cv and after two months i got interview call. it was lenghtly technical and comprehensive .

Interview Question – lot of questions were asked   Answer Question

Operation Manager Interview

Operation Manager

I applied online and interviewed at MCB Bank.

Interview Details – all the staff is co-operated well dressed skilled. the environment is very friendly also benefits for learning more skills for growth of career.

Interview Question – what is the benefit for this questioner   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Sheikhupura (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 12 months - interviewed at MCB Bank in May 2011.

Interview Details – management define a proper procedure for hiring and interview process.

Interview Question – no any   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

TBO Interview

Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at MCB Bank in November 2011.

Interview Details – Test and interview

Interview Question – what commercial apply in account opening   View Answer

Officer Interview

Officer
Topi (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at MCB Bank in August 2010.

Interview Details – Written Test by Authorized testing agency, call for interview

Interview Questions

• Who was the first man to have a DISH TV reception in his home ?   View Answer
  • Which political leader has the Same DOB as Yours..?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation for salary & nearest place of posting

General Banking Officer Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at MCB Bank in November 2010.

Interview Details – it was good in IQ test. it was tough though but i enjoyed as i m always good in IQ n Analytical test.
after written test it was penal interview, I was advised to Be there at Banking College of MCB at 9 AM bt they were not good in Time Management as my turn came at 3 PM after there half hour lunch.
there members were there to take interview. it was in good environment interview which in fact i enjoyed a lot. they asked about my personality, skills, future plans , positives and negatives .

Interview Question – What would you do if some illiterate person come to you for banking service and ask in rough way?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MCB Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MCB Bank interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by MCB Bank employees and interview candidates.