MCB Bank

Updated Aug 5, 2014
Updated Aug 5, 2014

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MCB Bank in July 2014.

it is necessary that you should be fully confident and never gain presser and you are looking is well and you are working with responsibility because you are deals with cash directly.

Interview Questions
    • it is necessary that you should be fully confident and never gain presser and you are looking is well.   Answer Question

Country MIS Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MCB Bank.

hiring for any bank jobs are based on internal requirement of the department and has to be considerable if you have a strong reference and referred by reference.

Interview Questions
    • reason to leave your previous job, why haven't you growth there if you are a good resource;   View Answer

Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MCB Bank.

first it was announced . i sent my cv and after two months i got interview call. it was lenghtly technical and comprehensive .

Operation Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at MCB Bank.

all the staff is co-operated well dressed skilled. the environment is very friendly also benefits for learning more skills for growth of career.

TBO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at MCB Bank in November 2011.

Test and interview

Interview Questions
    • what commercial apply in account opening   View Answer

CSO Customer Service Officer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at MCB Bank in August 2011.

First you go the circle office & get the interview Regional Head after 1 week you get a call for another interview this time your interview take General Manager now this your 2 last interview & your last interview take Business Head after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience about Banking?   View Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheikhupura (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheikhupura (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at MCB Bank in May 2011.

management define a proper procedure for hiring and interview process.

General Banking Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MCB Bank in November 2010.

it was good in IQ test. it was tough though but i enjoyed as i m always good in IQ n Analytical test.
    after written test it was penal interview, I was advised to Be there at Banking College of MCB at 9 AM bt they were not good in Time Management as my turn came at 3 PM after there half hour lunch.
    there members were there to take interview. it was in good environment interview which in fact i enjoyed a lot. they asked about my personality, skills, future plans , positives and negatives .

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if some illiterate person come to you for banking service and ask in rough way?   View Answer

Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topi (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at MCB Bank in August 2010.

Written Test by Authorized testing agency, call for interview

Interview Questions
    • Who was the first man to have a DISH TV reception in his home ?   View Answer
    • Which political leader has the Same DOB as Yours..?   View Answer
    Negotiation for salary & nearest place of posting