MCS Global

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Weston, MA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MCS Global in February 2012.

Interview Details – I am on contract MCS Global interviewed via skype because they are in Virginia to see if I would be a candidate for a position temporarily at Biogen Idec in Weston, MA. Then I was called into interview with a department in Biogen Idec and was accepted that same day..

Interview Question – I didnt have a difficult question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This was a contract position one recruiter had the hourly rate at 25, but another had emailed me with 28.00 so I let the first recruiter know I will go with the other recruiter.. the first recruiter got back to me and let me know they will do at the highest rate. I was pleased at the outcome

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MCS Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MCS Global interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MCS Global employees and interview candidates.