Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at MCS KennyMore
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days – interviewed at MCS Kenny (San Juan, PR) in September 2009.
I was approached for this job at an industry event, by the top manager with whom I had previously worked at two other companies. It was a smooth process, very easy to get into the company. Basically, he did the hiring process in compliance with the company's requirements.
- There were no difficult questions, it was an easy recruitment process. We have been in the business for almost the same amount of years, so there were many common grounds. Answer Question
I accepted the offer rather quickly, since I wanted a change from my previous job. Since people in the industry know each other in this marketplace, I knew I was brought in for my experience and good standing in this segment.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a day – interviewed at MCS Kenny (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2009.
respond to newspaper ad by sending application of resume; contacted by HR department for initial phone interview and review of salary history; contacted by hiring manager to set up interview with manager and other key department personnel. Process was well organized and professional
- Tell us about your most challenging project to date. Why do you label it as your most challenging assignment and what did you learn from it Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at MCS Kenny (Memphis, TN) in November 2008.
Very quick. The interviewing was very rushed. I felt I didnt' have sufficient time to state my case, present my claim, etc. I would never, ever go with this compnay again!
- Tell me something about yourself Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at MCS Kenny (Daytona Beach, FL) in July 2008.
very unorganized and tardy - the hand offs were sloppy
- describe your current job Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
They nickeled and dimded and took about one month to come up with final offer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at MCS Kenny in August 2009.
Very easy-going panel style interview. Strenghts, weaknesses, where do you see yourself in 5 years? The usual suspects...
- What part of a car would you be? Why? Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at MCS Kenny in May 2009.
Submitted covering letter and CV
Invited for interview
Interview lasted just over an hour, included technical questions and a review of technical report I'd written
Discussed daily life at the company and the scope of projects being undertaken, history and the rise of the company was also explained
- Determine the stress at any point in a beam 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review