MCS Management

Interviews for Top Jobs at MCS Management

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at MCS Management in May 2011.

The ware asking me about my privies jobs and that is about it most of my interview was about them and MCS

Mail Clerk Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at MCS Management in May 2009.

Laid back with manager

Interview Questions
    • Some one stealing and you saw it, would you tell any one?   Answer Question

Sacnner Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at MCS Management in January 2011.

Three of us were brought in and basically explained the details of the job; they were desperate so we got hired. There was no real feeling that we weren't going to get the job. Basic details were explained, and then we were sent off to drug test. We all started in a weeks time. It was the heart of the recession so not many options out there.

Interview Questions
    What negotiation phase? We were told what we were getting and that was that, "take it or leave it."
    I've made more int the past working at a supermarket.