MD Anderson Cancer Center

Updated Oct 13, 2014
Updated Oct 13, 2014

2.4

Research Assistant Interview

First you get interviewed by HR then you will get sent to the research team. There was an Interview panel of PI's, coordinators and managers. Everyone was professional and respectful. Everyone had great questions.

Other Interview Reviews for MD Anderson Cancer Center

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center in February 2014.

Just wanna say the hire process could be really long....by the time you may hear from them may take over 1-2 years....and the gap between interview and hire date could be...2 months...half year......But overall it worth the pain!

Not negotiable

Research Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center in October 2012.

Got a phone call to schedule an interview. It was a routine panel interview including hiring manager and supervisor. Questions based on the resume which I was prepared to answer. This was for a part time position. Hiring process took two months to complete...background check, immunization and other documentation included.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center in May 2011.

It was a simple behavioral interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through other source – interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center in February 2009.

it is easy process. First is HR 1:1 interview, then your manager. Manager ask more about technique questions.

Interview Questions
    • all question are reasonable and not difficult   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center in January 2008.

I first contacted the director of the program I was interested in. When I was not first offered an interview, I asked to start volunteering 2 days a week (8 hours total). After about 2 months, a position opened up, and I was the first on the list. The interview was really a formality, as they were impressed with my work ethic and I got along well with all of the members in the lab. Stay persistent and motivated!

Interview Questions
    • What are your career goals, and how are they in line with the mission of MD Anderson Cancer Center?   Answer Question
    There is slight room for negotiation, but MD Anderson takes good care of the employees.