MD Anderson Cancer Center Research Assistant Interview Questions

2.4

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

First you get interviewed by HR then you will get sent to the research team. There was an Interview panel of PI's, coordinators and managers. Everyone was professional and respectful. Everyone had great questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MD Anderson Cancer Center

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Just wanna say the hire process could be really long....by the time you may hear from them may take over 1-2 years....and the gap between interview and hire date could be...2 months...half year......But overall it worth the pain!

Negotiation

Not negotiable

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center in October 2012.

Interview

Got a phone call to schedule an interview. It was a routine panel interview including hiring manager and supervisor. Questions based on the resume which I was prepared to answer. This was for a part time position. Hiring process took two months to complete...background check, immunization and other documentation included.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

It was a simple behavioral interview.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in February 2009.

Interview

it is easy process. First is HR 1:1 interview, then your manager. Manager ask more about technique questions.

Interview Questions

• all question are reasonable and not difficult   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

I first contacted the director of the program I was interested in. When I was not first offered an interview, I asked to start volunteering 2 days a week (8 hours total). After about 2 months, a position opened up, and I was the first on the list. The interview was really a formality, as they were impressed with my work ethic and I got along well with all of the members in the lab. Stay persistent and motivated!

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals, and how are they in line with the mission of MD Anderson Cancer Center?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is slight room for negotiation, but MD Anderson takes good care of the employees.