MD Anderson Cancer Center Scientific Editor Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Scientific Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center in March 2012.

First was a round of fairly easy but time-consuming tests (IQ test, personality test, editing test, etc.), just me and an HR monitor, who mostly left me alone. After completing those, I met with an HR rep, who conducted a very brief interview, mostly asking my salary requirements and explaining the time frame for the next stage. I received a call a day or two later asking me to meet with several editors in the department. First I had to go to the main HR office to get a visitor badge, then take a shuttle to the appropriate building. I met with my potential immediate supervisor, then her supervisor, and was introduced around to the rest of the staff. The interview was mostly to see whether I would fit in with this tight-knit group of coworkers, and was overall very laid-back. There weren't really many traditional interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Who is the current CEO of MD Anderson?   View Answer