MD Anderson

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied through other source - interviewed at MD Anderson in February 2009.

Interview Details – it is easy process. First is HR 1:1 interview, then your manager. Manager ask more about technique questions.

Interview Question – all question are reasonable and not difficult   View Answer

Research Assistant

I applied through college or university - interviewed at MD Anderson in October 2012.

Interview Details – Got a phone call to schedule an interview. It was a routine panel interview including hiring manager and supervisor. Questions based on the resume which I was prepared to answer. This was for a part time position. Hiring process took two months to complete...background check, immunization and other documentation included.

Interview Question – why do you want to work in this position   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at MD Anderson in May 2011.

Interview Details – It was a simple behavioral interview.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MD Anderson in January 2008.

Interview Details – I first contacted the director of the program I was interested in. When I was not first offered an interview, I asked to start volunteering 2 days a week (8 hours total). After about 2 months, a position opened up, and I was the first on the list. The interview was really a formality, as they were impressed with my work ethic and I got along well with all of the members in the lab. Stay persistent and motivated!

Interview Question – What are your career goals, and how are they in line with the mission of MD Anderson Cancer Center?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is slight room for negotiation, but MD Anderson takes good care of the employees.

Worked for MD Anderson? Contribute to the Community!