MD Anderson

Relevance Date Difficulty

Scientific Editor Interview

Scientific Editor
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MD Anderson in March 2012.

Interview Details – First was a round of fairly easy but time-consuming tests (IQ test, personality test, editing test, etc.), just me and an HR monitor, who mostly left me alone. After completing those, I met with an HR rep, who conducted a very brief interview, mostly asking my salary requirements and explaining the time frame for the next stage. I received a call a day or two later asking me to meet with several editors in the department. First I had to go to the main HR office to get a visitor badge, then take a shuttle to the appropriate building. I met with my potential immediate supervisor, then her supervisor, and was introduced around to the rest of the staff. The interview was mostly to see whether I would fit in with this tight-knit group of coworkers, and was overall very laid-back. There weren't really many traditional interview questions.

Interview Question – Who is the current CEO of MD Anderson?   View Answer

Worked for MD Anderson? Contribute to the Community!