MD Physician Services

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Trade Centre Representative Interview

Trade Centre Representative

I applied online and interviewed at MD Physician Services.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview with one of their recruiters - standard questions such as what you know about the company, and why you want to work there. This is followed by 2 face-to-face interviews. Mostly behavioural and situational questions.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time where you had to handle a conflict.   Answer Question

Junior Web Designer Interview

Junior Web Designer
Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MD Physician Services in February 2014.

Interview Details – CV and cover sent directly to hiring manager. Initial 30 minute phone interview. Followed by in person interview with hiring manager one week later. One-on-one interview at the head office. Followed by a skills test sent by email with a submission deadline of four days.

Interview Question – The questions were all predictable, standard interview questions. i.e. short term vs long term professional goals, experience and education. The job involved flex workspace with computer provided. That was unexpected.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Quality Assurance

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at MD Physician Services.

Interview Details – I applied through their website and was contacted through email in regards to an interview a couple of weeks later. There was no phone interview, just an in person interview with the manager and team lead. The interview was conducted in a small meeting room where questions relating to previous QA experience were asked.

Interview Question – You are given 8 balls which look identical, 7 weigh the same, 1 a different weight. You are also given a balance scale (type with a balanced beam and two pans). How would you go about finding the ball with differing weight?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at MD Physician Services in April 2009.

Interview Details – Very loose.
Interviewed by many people none f whom seem to have communicated with each other.
Interviews with executives were more around "how can you make me look good" than actual work experience

Interview Question – You can make,ore money somewhere else. Why would you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None.
Set in stone

Tax Specialist Interview

Tax Specialist

Interviewed at MD Physician Services

Interview Details – 2 people interviewed me.

Interview Question – How to manage time   View Answer

Tax Specialist Interview

Tax Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at MD Physician Services.

Interview Details – Total of 2 interviews.

Interview Question – Most questions related to work experience   Answer Question

Business Communications Analyst Interview

Business Communications Analyst

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at MD Physician Services in July 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was as normal. I sent a cover letter and a resume, called and follwed up a few days later, was asked to come in and I received 3 interviews the same day, one by H.R., the my immediate boss and then the CEO/Owner. Everything went great!

Interview Question – Please describe a difficult situation at the workplace and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Worked for MD Physician Services? Contribute to the Community!