MD Physician Services Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2014
Updated May 31, 2014

2.4

Trade Centre Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at MD Physician Services.

Initial phone interview with one of their recruiters - standard questions such as what you know about the company, and why you want to work there. This is followed by 2 face-to-face interviews. Mostly behavioural and situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a time where you had to handle a conflict.   Answer Question

Junior Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MD Physician Services in February 2014.

CV and cover sent directly to hiring manager. Initial 30 minute phone interview. Followed by in person interview with hiring manager one week later. One-on-one interview at the head office. Followed by a skills test sent by email with a submission deadline of four days.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all predictable, standard interview questions. i.e. short term vs long term professional goals, experience and education. The job involved flex workspace with computer provided. That was unexpected.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at MD Physician Services.

I applied through their website and was contacted through email in regards to an interview a couple of weeks later. There was no phone interview, just an in person interview with the manager and team lead. The interview was conducted in a small meeting room where questions relating to previous QA experience were asked.

Interview Questions
    • You are given 8 balls which look identical, 7 weigh the same, 1 a different weight. You are also given a balance scale (type with a balanced beam and two pans). How would you go about finding the ball with differing weight?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 months - interviewed at MD Physician Services in April 2009.

Very loose.
    Interviewed by many people none f whom seem to have communicated with each other.
    Interviews with executives were more around "how can you make me look good" than actual work experience

Interview Questions
    • You can make,ore money somewhere else. Why would you want to work here?   View Answer
    None.
    Set in stone

Tax Specialist Interview

2 people interviewed me.

Tax Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at MD Physician Services.

Total of 2 interviews.

Business Communications Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at MD Physician Services in July 2010.

The interview process was as normal. I sent a cover letter and a resume, called and follwed up a few days later, was asked to come in and I received 3 interviews the same day, one by H.R., the my immediate boss and then the CEO/Owner. Everything went great!

Interview Questions
    • Please describe a difficult situation at the workplace and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Worked for MD Physician Services? Contribute to the Community!