MDA IS

Interviews for Top Jobs at MDA IS

Geospatial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at MDA IS.

I applied on a lark through their online process and received a response for a phone interview about two weeks later. The phone interview was an information dump of the project that I would be working on if I were to start there. About a week after that I went to the office for a brief talk with the security officer then a 1:1 interview. As part of the interview, I toured the facilities. I received an offer letter within the week.

Hard to see from simply touring the facilities, but the people at MDA are the best to work with! It's a pleasure going to work every day because of the friendliness and drive of the people around me.

Interview Questions
    • Not many questions were asked, in general. It was more of a conversation than an interview.   Answer Question
    Inquired about bumping up my starting salary to the GS-equivalent, and they were able to meet me halfway.

Geospatial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

I applied through other source – interviewed at MDA IS.

I had a great interview. I prepared for two weeks making sure I understood the company culture, values and needs. I addressed my passions for the field and how excited I was to be working for such a great company. I enjoyed being able to find the same passion in my interviewer.

Interview Questions
    I was given what I asked.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MDA IS in September 2012.

Setup a time to go in and was met with a group interview of half a dozen developers and managers. It was a little intimidating, but really not so bad. They asked some questions. Posed some basic problems. I got an offer on my way home.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were really difficult. I had been out of the field for a while and they were mostly just checking to see if I still knew what I was talking about.   Answer Question

Geospati Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MDA IS in August 2010.

Typical Interview, Hiring Manager spoke about what types of projects the company has done in the past, and what type of project will be done during employment.