MDS Pharma

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiting Manager Interview

Recruiting Manager
Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MDS Pharma in October 2008.

Interview Details – I already worked for the company. I was approached by HR to see if I was interested in the job. I was interviewed by the hiring manager over the phone and I think it took less than 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Clinical Conduct Associate Interview

Clinical Conduct Associate
Phoenix, AZ

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MDS Pharma in September 2007.

Interview Details – Very informal interview. It was more behavioral than anything else. It was a very easy interview and took no technical expertise for the job.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for MDS?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at MDS Pharma in March 2009.

Interview Details – Interview for an internal position. Had to do a detail answer to a PM question.

The interview panel was challenging and you had to have internal knowledge of the position. There was significant preference shown to the winning candidate.

The person who received the job did not have significant interpersonal skills and later admitted that they did not like that part of the job.

CTM Interview

CTM

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MDS Pharma in December 2010.

Interview Details – Screening interview followed by final interview. Both per teleconference.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation on site and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
  • Describe a difficult situation in the office and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MDS Pharma? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MDS Pharma interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by MDS Pharma employees and interview candidates.