MDT Personnel Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MDT Personnel

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MDT Personnel.

Interview

Tends to be long with many intertviews.

Negotiation

Pretty closed-no real negotiation.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MDT Personnel in December 2011.

Interview

Very poor, interviewer missed initial appointment w/ no notice, then showed up w/ shirt tail hanging out and in blue jeans, not impressive, there wasn't any questions directed my way. I felt as though it was a total waste of time.

Interview Questions

Legal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MDT Personnel in January 2009.

Interview

The leadership has since changed, but at the time, the company was family-owned and everything about it was heavily-focused on the family members. The individuals working in the company seem to know their field very well and have a good understanding of the qualities needed for success in a candidate. The workplace in Clearwater is confusing because the building has been expanded over time.

Interview Questions

• Have there been situations in the workplace that have made you cry?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The company's pay may be below market, but there is room to negotiate on time off and other intangible benefits.