MED Institute Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at MED Institute

Co Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Lafayette, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MED Institute.

Talked to them on campus career fair and then got an email wanting onsite interview with in a week or so. Very friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions
    • What engineering teams have you been on and what conflicts have you had with co-works.   Answer Question

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Lafayette, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at MED Institute in December 2011.

Got this opportunity after submitting my resume at a professional conference. One month after, HR sent the email requesting for phone interview. It was a panel interview on the phone with R&D scientists there. They seems to focus on your previous experience, old projects, techniques and experience. Two weeks later I was notified for a 2 hrs in-house appointment ("on-site" interview). It consists of a 20min presentation with extensive discussion with product develop scientists and a lunch.

Data Management Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at MED Institute in December 2011.

Phone interview once and rejected. Questions were ' describe yourself', 'why our company', 'why this position'.

Interview Questions

Worked for MED Institute? Contribute to the Community!