MED Institute

Relevance Date Difficulty

Co Op Interview

Co Op
West Lafayette, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MED Institute.

Interview Details – Talked to them on campus career fair and then got an email wanting onsite interview with in a week or so. Very friendly and helpful.

Interview Question – What engineering teams have you been on and what conflicts have you had with co-works.   Answer Question

Research Engineer Interview

Research Engineer
West Lafayette, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at MED Institute in December 2011.

Interview Details – Got this opportunity after submitting my resume at a professional conference. One month after, HR sent the email requesting for phone interview. It was a panel interview on the phone with R&D scientists there. They seems to focus on your previous experience, old projects, techniques and experience. Two weeks later I was notified for a 2 hrs in-house appointment ("on-site" interview). It consists of a 20min presentation with extensive discussion with product develop scientists and a lunch.

Interview Questions

Data Management Associate Interview

Data Management Associate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MED Institute in December 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview once and rejected. Questions were ' describe yourself', 'why our company', 'why this position'.

Interview Questions

Worked for MED Institute? Contribute to the Community!