MED3000

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Patient Service Representative Interview

Patient Service Representative

I applied online - interviewed at MED3000 in November 2013.

Interview Details – so far did phone interview and was high referred for second interview

Interview Question – asked how and why I got into the medical field   Answer Question

IT Programmer Interview

IT Programmer

I applied online and interviewed at MED3000.

Interview Details – Phone Call then face to face interview

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Implementation Consultant
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MED3000 in January 2011.

Interview Details – Got a call then had a mini phone interview, got called back and then met one on one. Still waiting to here.

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   View Answer

Research Associate Ll Interview

Research Associate Ll

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MED3000.

Interview Details – required to fill out application even if you give a resume, given typing test the same day you go in to fill out application. If you do not meet the requirements you are allowed to practice and come back to retake it. requirement is based on the position applied for. I was given a IQ test but i dont think they still do this. You will receive a call from the HR department if they are instrested and will given your first interview over the phone. If you are eligible and pass that interview they will ask you to come in to the office for a second interview. You will be required to pass drug test before you are offered a position

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MED3000 in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was professional and straightforward. I had previously worked for the manager, so everything was handeld via telephone.

Interview Question – I was made aware of specifc challenges within the department, such as frequent changes in management.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer was well within my request, so I did not negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MED3000? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MED3000 interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by MED3000 employees and interview candidates.