MEDISISS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Redmond, OR

I applied online - interviewed at MEDISISS in November 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed with three people (HR Manager, COO, and Dir. Product Development); I really enjoyed everyone I met and the mission of the company to deliver value to the healthcare system. The offices and manufacturing areas were well kept and all of the production folks I spoke with displayed pride in their jobs.

Interview Question – Questions about project management experience, medical device experience, and interest in moving from launching new devices to reprocessing existing devices   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I would have very much liked to have accepted their offer. The salary was a bit low (as can be expected given the central Oregon location) but not unacceptable. The deal breaker for me was the health insurance; Medisiss's family rate was within $100 of my COBRA rate and with higher annual out of pocket maximums. I think Medisiss would be a great company to work for but, if like me, you have a family the insurance costs make it a challenge to be a good option.

Worked for MEDISISS? Contribute to the Community!