MEDNAX

Relevance Date Difficulty

M&A Analyst/Corporate Development Interview

M&A Analyst/Corporate Development
Sunrise, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at MEDNAX in January 2014.

Interview Details – They hold interviews in group panels but all the directors and senior financial analysts were very friendly. The majority of the questions were asking about how my experience relates to the job. Asked a couple of behavioral based questions as well. Make sure you know why you want to get into Corp. Dev. and why Healthcare. Also, behavioral based questions were asked as well.

Interview Question – 1.) Why do you want to work in healthcare? 2.) Why do you want to work at this company? 3.) Please tell me how you prioritize your assignments? 4.) How do you handle multiple simultaneous deadlines? 5.) How do you communicate with your peers when you need them to get something done for you? 6.) Tell us about what you did in your previous/current job. 7.) How good is your excel skills?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MEDNAX.

Interview Details – Just a regular interview

Woodbridge, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MEDNAX in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a phone call 2 days later. Interview was formal with company questions. Got the offer on the spot…got official offer on the phone a few days later.

Interview Question – It was something along the lines of "Which boss was your least favorite and why?"   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Webster, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at MEDNAX in May 2012.

Interview Details – Took almost 2 weeks to hear a response. Got interviewed and asked basic questions like how I would handle situations etc. Took 2 weeks for Pediatrix background check and another 2 weeks for the hospital background check. Didn't work for almost 2 months after being hired because of my paperwork being lost.

Interview Question – None. All common sense.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR called me from Florida and offered me $10.00 because "no experience." Would not negotiate it.

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Salt Lake City, UT

The process took 1 week - interviewed at MEDNAX in November 2011.

Interview Details – I actually had my interview with the hiring panel yesterday. I am waiting for a call back to "Receive feedback from your interview and go from there". I'm not quite sure if that's code for not interested? The recruiter was a lovely person and very positive and seemed impressed with my skills and experience.

I had a 30 minute call with the recruiter, then I was instructed to take a 2 hour test on Microsoft Office Suite 2007. I then had another 30 minute interview, in which I was told I did extremely well on the test and she scheduled an appointment to interview with the hiring panel. I also was instructed to send an example of my work in PowerPoint as well as Excel.

The panel interview was yesterday and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting. Will update if/when I hear back.

Interview Question – Does "We'll call you and give you feedback from the interview and go from there" sound like code for a thanks, but no thanks situation? They said they would select someone by this Friday or early next week (it is Wednesday now).   Answer Question

Software Trainer Interview

Software Trainer
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MEDNAX in April 2010.

Interview Details – Approx 1 hour phone interview. Prepped approx 3 hours doing company research online. Had one phone interview, no follow up from company. I emailed follow up and got reply that they chose someone they felt better fit their needs. Surpised to get a pleasant turn down. Most companies have ignored any follow up. Interviewer was very pleasant and professional. Asked pertinent questions and readily answered mine.

Interview Question – None. Very typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Part Time Medical Hearing Screener Interview

Part Time Medical Hearing Screener

I applied online and interviewed at MEDNAX.

Interview Details – The local local hospital Pediatrix Coordinator completed the interview process that went very well. She informed me she would like to see me in the position. She stated I needed to complete a salary requirement so the hiring process could continue through HR and the background checks could be completed

Interview Question – The salary requirement was the most difficult, the position was weekends and holidays ONLY and was dependent on the census of the babies born. To complete a salary requirement based on these factors was difficult.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The pay was WAY to low for the scheduling expectations of the position.

Worked for MEDNAX? Contribute to the Community!