MEDRAD

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Industrial Engineer Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at MEDRAD in June 2013.

Interview Details – Well organized interview process.

Interviewed with four people - marketing, sales, HR.

I heard very different answers to my questions from each person (big red flag). The HR person was upset with me about the lack of alignment!?

Make sure you ask the same question of all the interviewers to get a sense for the company. I had the feeling that each one was trying to tell me what I wanted to hear.

Interview Question – The questions were all straightforward.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Warrendale, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MEDRAD in May 2010.

Interview Details – Worked in production the year before and applied for an internship this past summer. Had a phone interview with someone from the HR department first, and a few days later had a phone interview with a department manager and their supervisor. Was offered the position after talking with the supervisor.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Position was an unpaid internship so no negotiations took place.

Associate Engineer Interview

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at MEDRAD in June 2008.

Interview Details – You get scheduled to meeet with 6 or more people and you come in for basically a full 6-8 hour day of interviews. Some people are rigorous with questions and others just want to see your personality as they already have a general understanding of your skills from your resume.

Interview Question – How are you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me middle of the road pay and I was able to negotiate for mor edue to awards etc.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MEDRAD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MEDRAD interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by MEDRAD employees and interview candidates.