MEDRAD

Interviews for Top Jobs at MEDRAD

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at MEDRAD in June 2013.

Well organized interview process.

Interviewed with four people - marketing, sales, HR.

I heard very different answers to my questions from each person (big red flag). The HR person was upset with me about the lack of alignment!?

Make sure you ask the same question of all the interviewers to get a sense for the company. I had the feeling that each one was trying to tell me what I wanted to hear.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrendale, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrendale, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MEDRAD in May 2010.

Worked in production the year before and applied for an internship this past summer. Had a phone interview with someone from the HR department first, and a few days later had a phone interview with a department manager and their supervisor. Was offered the position after talking with the supervisor.

Interview Questions
    Position was an unpaid internship so no negotiations took place.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at MEDRAD in June 2008.

You get scheduled to meeet with 6 or more people and you come in for basically a full 6-8 hour day of interviews. Some people are rigorous with questions and others just want to see your personality as they already have a general understanding of your skills from your resume.

Interview Questions
    They offered me middle of the road pay and I was able to negotiate for mor edue to awards etc.