MEDRIO

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MEDRIO in December 2011.

I applied on Medrio's website, and I got a call back a few weeks later. On the phone, I was asked basic recruiter questions about my qualifications. Next I was invited to meet with the director of software, and a few other employees. In the interview, I was asked questions about asp.net, TSql, WCF, and other technologies.

It was great! I walked into the office, and the whole company was working together to send their customers cookies they baked as a team the day prior. The atmosphere at this company is amazing. Laid back, but still high energy. Everyone understands their role. I have yet to meet someone at this company who is not willing to step out of their role's responsibilities to help the company thrive.

Interview Questions
  • How do you enable WCF services for ASP.net forms for ajax calls?   View Answer
Standard