MEDecision

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MEDecision in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online. WIthin 2 weeks got a mail asking to schedule a phone interview with HR.
The phone went well. For almost 40 mins, was asked general questions on my past work experience.

Interview Question – just resume walkthrough. nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at MEDecision in February 2011.

Interview Details – Selected by recruiting partner (an outside firm with on site presence). Recruited for background experience and not specific language skills. Interview was with the agency first (they are no longer on retainer) and then the hiring manager - on the same day. I was brought back to meet the immediate supervisor about three days later. She was so swamped with work that the interview as some disconcerting. An offer was made two days later.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was how I would handle an irate client.   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Programmer
Wayne, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MEDecision.

Interview Details – Interviewed by hiring manager, then by four other senior team members. Questions were basic behavioral and some technical. I was offered the position in less than two weeks.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Wayne, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at MEDecision in August 2010.

Interview Details – Phone screen followed by one on one interviews with management, scrum masters, developers, technical leads, architects.

Very Easy Interview

Professional Services Interview

Professional Services
Wayne, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MEDecision in February 2010.

Interview Details – Very easy and organized for a small company. Prep from recruiter really helped

Interview Question – When could I start?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Great pay , very unexcepted.

Clinical Content Speclalist Interview

Clinical Content Speclalist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MEDecision in April 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed with hiring manager initially. This was a typical interview in which my job history and skill set was reviewed. I then met with another director who I would be working with directly. Lastly I interviewed with 2 future colleagues.

Interview Question – Questions asked were the typical interview questions. No real surprises.   Answer Question

General Occupataion Interview

General Occupataion

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MEDecision in December 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was panel. You met with a group of people, one of which has hiring authority. You ar not told who that hiring authority is. Once completed the panel gets together and chooses their person. It sounds logical, but in your experience, how many people involved in the panel interview ever go against the hiring manager or voice an opinion against what is stated from the hiring manager?

Interview Question – You are faced with delivery of a system that does not have the best reputation of filling the customers needs. You have to do this without input from management, how would you do this knowing that you're position is on the line if you fail in delivery?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Reputation

Worked for MEDecision? Contribute to the Community!