MEDecision Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2014
Updated Aug 18, 2014

2.6

Vice President Level Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at MEDecision.

Recruiter showed no depth or understanding of the position, couldn't articulate the reporting relationship, organizational structure, goal of the position, articulate how the role fit in the strategy and had an overall significant level of incompetence. Suggested my questions were valid and that she would find answers. No other candidate asked these questions. How is that possible? Who are they looking at? How does she not have any real insight into the role.

One of the worst interviewers I've encountered. Have they read Top Grading?

Interview Questions
    • No tough questions. She had no answers to logical and important questions on my end.   View Answer

Marketing Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at MEDecision in June 2014.

Within 2 days of applying through LinkedIn to the Marketing Services Manager position with Medecision, I was contacted directly by the VP of Marketing and we scheduled an onsite interview. I thought it was a bit unorthodox to go right from an application to an onsite interview without a phone interview, but I jumped at the opportunity to meet directly with the VP.

We spoke at great length about the position, company and my career goals and how my experience complimented the marketing position. The interview was scheduled for 30 minutes, but our conversion flowed to well, the hiring manager cancelled a meeting she had scheduled in order for us to be able to continue the interview.

As the interview concluded, I was told that a decision would be made quickly (within a couple of weeks). I sent an email thanking the hiring manager for her time and reiterated my interest in the company and the open position. I received no response. Two weeks after my onsite interview, I inquired about the status of the interview process. I received no response. It has been almost 2 months since my interview and I have heard nothing.

In my opinion, if you ask a candidate to invest the time to come onsite for a face-to-face interview, the professional course of action would be to inform the candidate of the outcome. That, in and of itself, has deterred me from wanting to work at the company and/or recommend the company to others.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the interview questions were standard. I was asked about my experience, my goals and what I knew about the company.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MEDecision in June 2014.

I applied online. WIthin 2 weeks got a mail asking to schedule a phone interview with HR.
    The phone went well. For almost 40 mins, was asked general questions on my past work experience.

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at MEDecision in February 2011.

Selected by recruiting partner (an outside firm with on site presence). Recruited for background experience and not specific language skills. Interview was with the agency first (they are no longer on retainer) and then the hiring manager - on the same day. I was brought back to meet the immediate supervisor about three days later. She was so swamped with work that the interview as some disconcerting. An offer was made two days later.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was how I would handle an irate client.   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MEDecision.

Interviewed by hiring manager, then by four other senior team members. Questions were basic behavioral and some technical. I was offered the position in less than two weeks.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at MEDecision in August 2010.

Phone screen followed by one on one interviews with management, scrum masters, developers, technical leads, architects.

Professional Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at MEDecision in February 2010.

Very easy and organized for a small company. Prep from recruiter really helped

Interview Questions
    Great pay , very unexcepted.

Clinical Content Speclalist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MEDecision in April 2012.

Interviewed with hiring manager initially. This was a typical interview in which my job history and skill set was reviewed. I then met with another director who I would be working with directly. Lastly I interviewed with 2 future colleagues.

Interview Questions
    • Questions asked were the typical interview questions. No real surprises.   Answer Question

General Occupataion Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at MEDecision in December 2009.

The interview process was panel. You met with a group of people, one of which has hiring authority. You ar not told who that hiring authority is. Once completed the panel gets together and chooses their person. It sounds logical, but in your experience, how many people involved in the panel interview ever go against the hiring manager or voice an opinion against what is stated from the hiring manager?

Interview Questions
    • You are faced with delivery of a system that does not have the best reputation of filling the customers needs. You have to do this without input from management, how would you do this knowing that you're position is on the line if you fail in delivery?   Answer Question

Reputation

Worked for MEDecision? Contribute to the Community!