MEDfx

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Warwick, RI

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at MEDfx in August 2012.

Interview Details – I passed the first round interview, with HR. I passed the second round interview, with the head of software development. Then things came unstuck.

My third round interview was supposed to be with a senior developer who lives offshore in Dubai. Owing to the time difference, this was scheduled for 9:00 AM in the morning, on a certain day. Anyway, he called me at 9:00 AM the day before! I was on a train, and unable to take the call.

This apparently upset him, because they decided not to move forward with the hiring process after that! I am plenty qualified for the job, and it was their screwup in the first place that caused him to call when I couldn't take the call!

Also, numerous times I had to contact them to find out what was going on - no confirmation emails were sent out at any time during the process.

Interview Question – HR: mostly functional, get-to-know-you type questions: Head of SW Development: more functional, not really technical. Technical would have been the next stage, with the Sr. developer.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Warwick, RI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MEDfx in January 2012.

Interview Details – You will be asked to take a "personality test". I would recommend that any potential applicant research the origins of this test prior to taking. Although my interview process went very well and very quick, I opted not to continue the process due to the fact that I strongly objected to the basis for the "personality test".

Interview Question – Instead of me asking you questions, I would like for you to interview me   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MEDfx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MEDfx interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MEDfx employees and interview candidates.