MEGA Brands Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at MEGA Brands

Sales Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at MEGA Brands (Irvine, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Great culture. Very laid back and positive enviornment.

Interview Questions

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MEGA Brands (Lafayette, IN) in June 2012.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with the HR rep. It lasted about 20-30 minutes. She asked me basically questions that would answer whether I met the requirements listed on the job posting. She did a brief screening just to make sure I was qualified for the position. She asked for three references and definitely spoke to all three. One of the questions she asked them was what my biggest weakness/flaw was. During the actual interview I was asked to bring three writing samples and was asked to write something there, too (response to an actual customer complaint). I interviewed with one of the brand managers and the head of the brand managers as well.

Interview Questions

• I suppose the most unexpected question was what my biggest flaw was.   1 Answer

Negotiation

My position as offered to be as part-time; with that in consideration the pay was pretty good for a part-time job. Now that it's transitioned into a full-time job, a salary negotiation is something i will have to consider asking about.

Web Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MEGA Brands in January 2009.

Interview

Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.