MEGA Brands Marketing Assistant Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lafayette, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at MEGA Brands in June 2012.

I first had a phone interview with the HR rep. It lasted about 20-30 minutes. She asked me basically questions that would answer whether I met the requirements listed on the job posting. She did a brief screening just to make sure I was qualified for the position. She asked for three references and definitely spoke to all three. One of the questions she asked them was what my biggest weakness/flaw was. During the actual interview I was asked to bring three writing samples and was asked to write something there, too (response to an actual customer complaint). I interviewed with one of the brand managers and the head of the brand managers as well.

Interview Questions
  • I suppose the most unexpected question was what my biggest flaw was.   View Answer
My position as offered to be as part-time; with that in consideration the pay was pretty good for a part-time job. Now that it's transitioned into a full-time job, a salary negotiation is something i will have to consider asking about.

Worked for MEGA Brands? Contribute to the Community!