METRO Group (Germany)

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Düsseldorf (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at METRO Group (Germany) in June 2013.

Interview Details – Only two phases, fisrt on the phone and another one face to face with the head of the department

Interview Question – Everything was as it was supposed or expected to be   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offer me even a little bit more than I asked

Intern As Corporate Controller Interview

Intern As Corporate Controller
Düsseldorf (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at METRO Group (Germany) in September 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview in about 1 hour. Then, Right after the interview, they would send you an excel and IQ tests via email. You had to send back the result file in 3 hours. The test was not so difficult but it was almost impossible to complete them all. After 1-2 weeks, I got an intern offer.

Interview Question – Say one example of difference between GAAP and IFRS?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.This was fixed payment 700€/month

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Düsseldorf (Germany)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at METRO Group (Germany) in August 2008.

Interview Details – First employed on an internship basis (6 months), then invited for an interview to start full-time. The typical questions invovled my University Major, Grades, Scholarly Accomplishments, Work Experience, Salary vision, what could you bring into the company?

Interview Question – What is your favourite book and why?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Regional Manager Interview

Regional Manager
Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

The process took a day - interviewed at METRO Group (Germany) in October 2010.

Interview Details – About the applied position, competition market, experiences in retail industry. Be confident when communicating and not thinking about the assessment from interviewer, like talk with peers on your experience. Bonus point 4 of 5

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Interview

Assistant
Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at METRO Group (Germany) in December 2008.

Interview Details – Interview with the Human Resources

Interview Question – Why did you choose this job   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The salary was too poore

Worked for METRO Group (Germany)? Contribute to the Community!