MFR Audit Intern Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at MFR

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MFR (Houston, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

My first interview was a hour long with the head recruiter and HR director one on one. For about thirty minutes each. I felt it went great, they called me back for a second interview. The second interview consisted 30 minutes each with two different managers one on one. The first interview was great really informal only asked a couple of basic interview questions (how do you work in groups, classes etc) and basically talked about sports, which could be a bad thing.
 Then the second interviewer a lot of formal interview questions behavioral and standard interview questions. I thought it went great and she said they will call contact if I will be offered the position or not. They never did contact me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had conflict in a group setting.   1 Answer