MFR

Relevance Date Difficulty

Audit Intern Interview

Audit Intern
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MFR in November 2011.

Interview Details – My first interview was a hour long with the head recruiter and HR director one on one. For about thirty minutes each. I felt it went great, they called me back for a second interview. The second interview consisted 30 minutes each with two different managers one on one. The first interview was great really informal only asked a couple of basic interview questions (how do you work in groups, classes etc) and basically talked about sports, which could be a bad thing.
 Then the second interviewer a lot of formal interview questions behavioral and standard interview questions. I thought it went great and she said they will call contact if I will be offered the position or not. They never did contact me.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had conflict in a group setting.   View Answer

Worked for MFR? Contribute to the Community!