MGH Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2015

2.9

Pharmacy Tech Interview

Interview

1 interview and it was fairly easy with straight-forward questions and interviewer was nice enough and was not trying to throw you off with unexpected questions or scenarios, typical interview

Interview Questions

• Can you handle a high volume environment?   1 Answer

Patient Care Observer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Interview

call to schedule interview, scheduled interview than hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation phase

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MGH.

Interview

Application, followed by e-mail and Skype interview followed by an 1 day interview day including a 45 min. Presentation.

Negotiation

N/A

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MGH.

Interview

Was contacted a week after submitting my application. Invited in for interview without phone screening. Took two hours; met with four members of the team.

Advertising Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MGH (Owings Mills, MD) in December 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume and cover letter online. Was contacted by HR to come in for interview. Was interviewed by 4 members of account management staff in addition to HR rep. Continued communication after interviews and was asked for writing sample and references.

Interview Questions

• I did not find interview questions to be difficult. It was a more free flowing conversation about capabilities and experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always negotiate

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MGH (Baltimore, MD) in December 2013.

Interview

I had an internship prior to applying to be an Account Coordinator. My boss mentioned that there was an opening, so I applied and I was offered the position. It was easy, I had to complete a grammar test, then speak with the HR Manager.

Interview Questions

• If you are feeling overwhelmed and have a deadline to meet, how do you react?   1 Answer

Interview

Phone interview which lasted 3 minutes. Generally went through your resume and tried to assess whether your skills were what they were looking for. They tell you about their project and you et to ask questions.

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MGH (Boston, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Email and phone call

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MGH (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

Fairly easy. Got an email from the lab director. Set up a time to interview.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were just about my resume and experience.   Answer Question

Research Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MGH (South Boston, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

tough. You have to prepare