MGM Grand Hotel

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Budget Analyst Interview

Las Vegas, NV

The process took a day - interviewed at MGM Grand Hotel in April 2012.

Interview Details – They offered me the position tentatively but then I got rejected because of bad credit from my divorce. No BK or fraud, just lots of debts.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They got an exception to be able to offer me the high end of the salary range based on my salary history.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

General Food and Beverage Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MGM Grand Hotel in October 2009.

Interview Details – After the application was processed I was contacted by e-mail to set up a telephone interview. The interview took place a few days later. It was an easy process, with no complications or hoops to jump through. Everyone was friendly and polite. I spoke with a representative and most of the conversation revolved around my experience. It was determined that my experience, while relevant, was not extensive enough to continue the interview. The interviewer was very professional and polite.

Interview Question – What have you been doing lately.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MGM Grand Hotel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MGM Grand Hotel interview questions and advice in Las Vegas, NV. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MGM Grand Hotel employees and interview candidates.