MGM Studios

Relevance Date Difficulty

Creative Intern Interview

Creative Intern
Beverly Hills, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at MGM Studios.

Interview Details – Phone Interview - Recommended by previous intern. Sent in my resume. They asked what I wanted to do in the future. Favorite movie and why. Gave me a detailed description of job. Sent me two scripts to cover. They liked my coverage and gave me the job.

Interview Question – Very standard questions: Tell me about yourself and what you've learned from past experiences.   Answer Question

Golf Course Host Interview

Golf Course Host
Primm, NV

I applied through other source and interviewed at MGM Studios.

Interview Details – Telephone reply to published ad.

Interview Question – Hospitality, customer service, and golf course / play acumen.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NA

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MGM Studios in April 2013.

Interview Details – - Called the studio for information on how to apply. No online application in my case. Sent resume and cover letter to internship program email address.
- Month went by before I called to follow-up, turns out the email address they initially gave me to send my material to was the wrong one. HR receptionist gave me the right email and two days after that I received a call from a recruiter to schedule an interview.
- Interview took place over the phone. Lasted about 20 minutes. Basic questions about past experience, future goals, why MGM, etc. Nothing too out of the ordinary.

Interview Question – What is your favorite movie and television show?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Records & Archives Coordinator Interview

Records & Archives Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at MGM Studios in September 2010.

Interview Details – One quick interview with your direct boss, nothing more. But had to know somebody working for the temp agency that recruited me for the job.

Interview Question – Where do the records go?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at MGM Studios.

Interview Details – Interview went smooth, filled out additional paperwork before interview. Everyone was nice and courteous and I thought it went very well. Two weeks passed by after the interview and I hadn't heard back from anyone. I had been following up ever since the interview but to no avail. I finally receive an email about a month from the interview stating an "internal candidate" had been chosen.

Interview Question – Don't Remember   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MGM Studios in June 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was very standard. I didn't have problems answering questions.

Interview Question – Why would you want to move to Vegas ( I was coming from another state)?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I had another offer from another company.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MGM Studios in July 2011.

Interview Details – Interview with HR, managers, and VP. Three interviews with a few weeks to make decision. Make sure to know the company and describe yourself. Be prepared to have several interviews. They were very nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator

The process took 2 days - interviewed at MGM Studios in June 2007.

Interview Details – Interviewed by 4 people on 2 separate occasions.

Interview Question – Where do you see the studio going in 5 years?   Answer Question

Worked for MGM Studios? Contribute to the Community!