MHA Group

Candidate Interview Review

Recruiting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MHA Group.

I was contacted by an internal recruiter for a position in their Physician recruiting office in Irvine, CA. The recruiter first made an error on the email and it included a line about how I would have to live in Dallas, TX. After we cleared up that misunderstanding, I moved forward in the process and spoke with the regional vp, the vp of sales and two recruiters. Everything was incredibly positive and they made me an offer, but I told them that I needed to think about it for a couple of days. When I called back earlier than originally intended to accept the offer, the recruiter told me that they had give the offer to somebody else, as they were on a very tight deadline.

In the end, if a company is going to be that underhanded with an offer, I'm glad that I did not accept it.

Interview Questions
    • It was a very standard interview process, and all of the questions were typical sales/recruiting questions.   Answer Question