MHM Interview Questions

1.0

Enrollment Scheduler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MHM.

Interview

I was interviewed on yahoo messenger. And it was pretty straight forward and easy just getting to know you. They need you to get on yahoo messenger asap when they email you. They also provide all their information about the business.

Interview Questions

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MHM in March 2013.

Interview

Very casual interview. Actually, the DON and his staff sat around and talked, not really an interview at all. They posed no real questions. Not very focused. Gave me a start date and orientation date.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Offered excellent pay and benefits

Mental Health Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MHM.

Interview

The recruiting and interview process happened pretty quickly. The staff was inviting and the managers appeared to pleased with the company.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult clinical experience, why and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Negotiation