MHM Services

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online – interviewed at MHM Services in April 2012.

The recruiter calls you, and tells you a low ball figure for salary. If you did not know any better, as I did, you accept it. During the interview, the regional and state directors tell you a slightly hire amount. This is still LESS than the amount they are authorized to pay you. You accept, having been low-balled, TWICE.

Interview Questions
    • You have to take a psych test during the interview.   View Answer
    No, I did not negotiate. Consequently, I make less than the rest of my co-workers.

Mental Health Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online – interviewed at MHM Services in March 2012.

Initially contacted by an HR person from main office to give details of position and asked if I would be interested in an interview. After confirmation that I was interested I was told I'd be contacted by "someone" to set up a telephone interview, several days later I was contacted by the sites program manager and went over my skills, training, and experience, after which an on-site interview was scheduled.

There was absolutely NO NEGOTIATION. I was told that there were also NO RAISES (cost of living or otherwise) no step increases, NO NOTHING. I understood that and that was fine, so I am not complaining.