MHM Services

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at MHM Services.

Interview Details – Interview was fairly easy. The two members of the staff that I interviewed with were extremely nice and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Question – Typical questions. Was asked about myself, my skills, and what i do in my current position   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I knew the set amount when I applied.

Supervising Psychologist Interview

Supervising Psychologist
Montgomery, AL

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MHM Services in March 2012.

Interview Details – Initial contact person sounded indifferent. Interview with upper management was professional and pleasant. Interview "on-site" was not. Was asked some fairly off-the-wall questions by the entire staff, including administrative assistants.

Interview Question – How do you think working with female inmates is different than working with male inmates?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much. I was informed that there was no more money in the budget to cover a higher salary.

Very Easy Interview

Mental Health Counselor Interview

Mental Health Counselor
Baltimore, MD

I applied online - interviewed at MHM Services in March 2012.

Interview Details – Initially contacted by an HR person from main office to give details of position and asked if I would be interested in an interview. After confirmation that I was interested I was told I'd be contacted by "someone" to set up a telephone interview, several days later I was contacted by the sites program manager and went over my skills, training, and experience, after which an on-site interview was scheduled.

Negotiation Details – There was absolutely NO NEGOTIATION. I was told that there were also NO RAISES (cost of living or otherwise) no step increases, NO NOTHING. I understood that and that was fine, so I am not complaining.

Counseling Interview

Counseling

The process took a day - interviewed at MHM Services in February 2010.

Interview Details – Communcation with the company was thorough as the process was simple. There was a screening intially to see if I was a viable candidate. The next phase of the process was explained. The representatives I came in contact were professional and gave me valuable information.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to answer to two supervisors.   Answer Question
  • How would you handle a clinician seeking answers for a particular difficult case?   Answer Question

Worked for MHM Services? Contribute to the Community!