MHM Services

Updated Jan 6, 2015
Updated Jan 6, 2015

2.7

Program Manager Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at MHM Services.

I was interviewed by 10 different people at 45 minute durations on the same day. I had 40 minutes for lunch. It was exhausting and very strange. The offered me the job and did not give me a
     rate of pay for 3 weeks after I started work. I never received a orientation and I was supervised by fundamentalists.

Clinician Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MHM Services.

Had one phone interview with a corporate headhunter. Ha second interview face to face with person that was assigned to be the Program Director for the State of California.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any difficult questions the interviewer and I were on the same page.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MHM Services.

Interview was fairly easy. The two members of the staff that I interviewed with were extremely nice and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • Typical questions. Was asked about myself, my skills, and what i do in my current position   Answer Question
    No negotiation. I knew the set amount when I applied.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online – interviewed at MHM Services in April 2012.

The recruiter calls you, and tells you a low ball figure for salary. If you did not know any better, as I did, you accept it. During the interview, the regional and state directors tell you a slightly hire amount. This is still LESS than the amount they are authorized to pay you. You accept, having been low-balled, TWICE.

Interview Questions
    • You have to take a psych test during the interview.   View Answer
    No, I did not negotiate. Consequently, I make less than the rest of my co-workers.

Mental Health Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online – interviewed at MHM Services in March 2012.

Initially contacted by an HR person from main office to give details of position and asked if I would be interested in an interview. After confirmation that I was interested I was told I'd be contacted by "someone" to set up a telephone interview, several days later I was contacted by the sites program manager and went over my skills, training, and experience, after which an on-site interview was scheduled.

There was absolutely NO NEGOTIATION. I was told that there were also NO RAISES (cost of living or otherwise) no step increases, NO NOTHING. I understood that and that was fine, so I am not complaining.

Supervising Psychologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MHM Services in March 2012.

Initial contact person sounded indifferent. Interview with upper management was professional and pleasant. Interview "on-site" was not. Was asked some fairly off-the-wall questions by the entire staff, including administrative assistants.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think working with female inmates is different than working with male inmates?   View Answer
    Not much. I was informed that there was no more money in the budget to cover a higher salary.

Counseling Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at MHM Services in February 2010.

Communcation with the company was thorough as the process was simple. There was a screening intially to see if I was a viable candidate. The next phase of the process was explained. The representatives I came in contact were professional and gave me valuable information.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to answer to two supervisors.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a clinician seeking answers for a particular difficult case?   Answer Question