MHMRA of Harris County Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at MHMRA of Harris County

REHAB CLINICIAN Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at MHMRA of Harris County.

Interview

Easy going. I have a second interview. I am currently in college so the interviewer wants me to wait until i graduate to schedule my second interview. She stated that the turnover rate is high so there are always positions open. The first interview was with the with the supervisor of Rehab clinicians and the second would be with two members from HR.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weaknesses? How do I feel about working with at-risk clients?   Answer Question

REHAB CLINICIAN Interview

Application

interviewed at MHMRA of Harris County in September 2014.

Interview

A lot of tell when an experience questions. Think about experiences you have on past jobs or try to make things up. Maybe search the internet for up to date questions

REHAB CLINICIAN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at MHMRA of Harris County in September 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, face-to-face interview and panel interview. I liked the supervisors. They tested my ability to speak Spanish, and gave me a writing sample. All in all, the process was not too difficult and not easy. They called me the same day of panel interview to offer me the job, and I went to meet with HR the following day.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle hostile/aggressive parents? To discuss the most difficult situation I've been in as a social worker.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not flexible. Was a take it or leave it situation.

Employment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MHMRA of Harris County (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

One interview with senior management. The interview was thorough but pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Describe all job duties of an employment specialist.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little room to negotiate salary. No range. Take it or leave it.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MHMRA of Harris County (Houston, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

The Interview consisted of me interviewing with the Recruiter and then the Clinic Coordinator.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If any job is omitted off your resume that contains a skill pertaining to the job you are applying to and you have previous experience in that position you must make sure all experience you are applying for is on your resume an not just on the application.

RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MHMRA of Harris County in December 2009.

Interview

I interviewed in person and then had to take a medication test and get a TB skin test and give them the results

Negotiation

It was easy to be given a job maybe because I had a recommendation and the interviewer was very pleasant