MHPM Project Managers

MHPM Project Managers Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at MHPM Project Managers

Assistant Project Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at MHPM Project Managers.

Initialy communication was via phone. The initial call carried on into a 30-40 minute interview with HR. She was very informative explaining the company, what they do, possiblity of promotions internally etc. Asked a few simple questions regarding current job and my role in PM.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MHPM Project Managers in December 2013.

Hiring process was very detailed and very thorough. Applied online and got a call from HR in which they explained the hiring process. A detailed phone screening followed the first call in which a complete background check was done. A week after I was invited to a 1-1 interview with the VP of Western region, the interview was relatively long as it covered all professional and personal aspects. I was then invited to sit with the team leads to understand the work environment, some technical questions were asked but nothing out of the usual.
    Although the hiring and the interview process were long, but I believe it was nothing unusual to fulfill the requirement of this role.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions were frequently asked, but nothing out of the usual if you have been working in the project management consultancy business.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at MHPM Project Managers in April 2011.

They were incredibly thorough and the process included many steps: phone interviews led to a personality test then a couple of live interviews, a written assignment and panel interview with internal clients and supporting team. The people were very nice and the offices are what you may expect in an engineering-type environment - incredibly well-kept and quiet with cubicles in an open-room format (somewhat lacks character).

Interview Questions
    • With no experience in this industry, how do you expect to get traction and grow the business?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MHPM Project Managers in February 2011.

I called them when I saw their company profile, first did an HR screening over the phone and then got a 1:1 with Principal. References were checked in details.

You can negotiate anything you like really.