MIAMI REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Management Interview

Marketing Management

I applied in-person - interviewed at MIAMI REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS in October 2013.

Interview Details – I sent my resume to HR's email. After a month, she calls me. First step is a telephone interview: Introduce myself, why I choose her company, and how I think about Miami's real estate. The next day, HR told me I could have an on-site interview on Friday. Face-to-face interview lasted for around one hour. HR asks a lot of questions about my resume. She wants to know more about my experience, how I match the job. Then, she also told me that what I should do in this job. It is a good experience and we talk very fun.

Interview Question – what is my publication before?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MIAMI REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MIAMI REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MIAMI REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS employees and interview candidates.