MIG

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing/Communications PR Interview

Marketing/Communications PR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MIG in May 2014.

Interview Details – Lining up the interview was freakishly fast. (Next day, even!) I only had one interviewer and she talked very quickly. She was late for the interview to mine & put in a random DVD for me to "watch" while she conducted the interview in the next room.

Interview Question – Are you prepare to work weekends--all weekends--and every holiday?   View Answer

Internship Interview

Internship
New York, NY

The process took 5 days - interviewed at MIG in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was great and they were very supportive because I was still an intern.

Interview Question – All questions were straightforward and they asked me about myself.   Answer Question

CRM Project Manager Interview

CRM Project Manager
New York, NY

The process took 2 months - interviewed at MIG in September 2008.

Interview Details – I was recruited from a job board by their HR department. She was nice and professional, but there were
long waits between steps of the process. e.g. I got the first call and confirmed
my interest, they didn't get back to me for weeks.

After the in person interview, it literally took them over a month to get back to me.
My interview went very well, and the feedback was positive. But no job offer.

Interview Question – Walk us through presenting a requirements doc to a client.   View Answer

Worked for MIG? Contribute to the Community!