MIG Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at MIG

Marketing/Communications PR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MIG in May 2014.

Interview

Lining up the interview was freakishly fast. (Next day, even!) I only had one interviewer and she talked very quickly. She was late for the interview to mine & put in a random DVD for me to "watch" while she conducted the interview in the next room.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepare to work weekends--all weekends--and every holiday?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MIG (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

It was great and they were very supportive because I was still an intern.

Interview Questions

• All questions were straightforward and they asked me about myself.   Answer Question

CRM Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MIG (New York, NY) in September 2008.

Interview

I was recruited from a job board by their HR department. She was nice and professional, but there were long waits between steps of the process. e.g. I got the first call and confirmed my interest, they didn't get back to me for weeks. After the in person interview, it literally took them over a month to get back to me. My interview went very well, and the feedback was positive. But no job offer.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through presenting a requirements doc to a client.   1 Answer