MIND CTI

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer

Interviewed at MIND CTI

Interview Details – THE TEST - has 6 sections:
1. English (you have to fill the blank spaces)
2. ORACLE
3. SQL
4, Logic questions
5. Q about what you will do in different scenarios
6. Networking (UNIX and Windows)

Interview Question – Most diffficult Q was regarding Unix.
Q aren't difficult to answer. A person with a computer sience degree will find it very easy to respond.
  Answer Question

Iaşi (Romania)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MIND CTI in January 2012.

Interview Details – There was a written test with general questions about Java and algorithms and after about 2 weeks a discussion.

Interview Question – the questions weren't very difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Iaşi (Romania)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at MIND CTI in July 2012.

Interview Details – There was one test and one interview.
The test included SQL, Windows, Linux and programming. It didn't appear hard to me, actually I thought it was easy. Other people that were tested told me that it was hard.
At the interview, I had to show some browsing through code, explaining code and finding some files on the hard drive.
When we discussed salary, I requested a medium salary, but it appears that what was medium to me was kind of high for them.

Interview Question – None. The tests seemed easy.   Answer Question

Java Programmer Interview

Java Programmer
Iaşi (Romania)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at MIND CTI in February 2013.

Interview Details – First I had a written technical test, containing questions about basic Java SE notions (how are parameters sent in functions, overriding/overwriting), designing a SQL database and a couple of queries, a logical question, a question about finding the preorder traversal of a tree, given the inorder and postorder ones, and writing 2 functions.

After that, there was a technical interview, involving again basic questions about Java access modifiers, exception handling and database design.

I had to wait for a while (10-30 mins) on each of the interviews for the HR/interviewer to show up.

Interview Question – The most difficult question for me was regarding database indexes, mostly because I didn't use them before.   Answer Question

Iaşi (Romania)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MIND CTI in August 2010.

Interview Details – The people there had predefined questions and knew little about things that deviate from the main subject / question.
Poorly prepared, they didn't inspired trust or leadership.
They were mostly interested in people that accept to work a lot for a very low salary.
They didn't seem to understand what Freelancing is and why I want to give this temporary job for a real one (even if the salary was lower in the latter case)

Interview Question – No question was to hard.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The lead I met there seemed highly unprepared (as a developer) and the people that decide how much will they pay you decided to offer me much less than I wanted. (and received at another company)

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer
Haifa (Israel)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MIND CTI in December 2011.

Interview Details – It was threeinterviews.
In the first two you have to solve a written test (writing code & finding algorithms), It's difficulty reasonable.
I was alone in a small room after you finish. they took the exams and told me that they will call back.
In the third one was the job proposal with the teem and group leader.

Negotiation Details – they didn't let me negotiate with the salary although it was low for a software developer.
My advice don't take the job. every another job is better.

Worked for MIND CTI? Contribute to the Community!