MIND CTI Interview Questions

2.8

Interview

THE TEST - has 6 sections:
    1. English (you have to fill the blank spaces)
    2. ORACLE
    3. SQL
    4, Logic questions
    5. Q about what you will do in different scenarios
    6. Networking (UNIX and Windows)

Interview Questions

• Most diffficult Q was regarding Unix.
      Q aren't difficult to answer. A person with a computer sience degree will find it very easy to respond.

Answer Question

Java Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at MIND CTI (Iaşi (Romania)) in February 2013.

Interview

First I had a written technical test, containing questions about basic Java SE notions (how are parameters sent in functions, overriding/overwriting), designing a SQL database and a couple of queries, a logical question, a question about finding the preorder traversal of a tree, given the inorder and postorder ones, and writing 2 functions.

After that, there was a technical interview, involving again basic questions about Java access modifiers, exception handling and database design.

I had to wait for a while (10-30 mins) on each of the interviews for the HR/interviewer to show up.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for me was regarding database indexes, mostly because I didn't use them before.   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MIND CTI (Iaşi (Romania)) in July 2012.

Interview

There was one test and one interview.
    The test included SQL, Windows, Linux and programming. It didn't appear hard to me, actually I thought it was easy. Other people that were tested told me that it was hard.
    At the interview, I had to show some browsing through code, explaining code and finding some files on the hard drive.
    When we discussed salary, I requested a medium salary, but it appears that what was medium to me was kind of high for them.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MIND CTI (Iaşi (Romania)) in January 2012.

Interview

There was a written test with general questions about Java and algorithms and after about 2 weeks a discussion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haifa (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MIND CTI (Haifa (Israel)) in December 2011.

Interview

It was threeinterviews.
    In the first two you have to solve a written test (writing code & finding algorithms), It's difficulty reasonable.
    I was alone in a small room after you finish. they took the exams and told me that they will call back.
    In the third one was the job proposal with the teem and group leader.

Negotiation

they didn't let me negotiate with the salary although it was low for a software developer.
    My advice don't take the job. every another job is better.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MIND CTI (Iaşi (Romania)) in August 2010.

Interview

The people there had predefined questions and knew little about things that deviate from the main subject / question.
    Poorly prepared, they didn't inspired trust or leadership.
    They were mostly interested in people that accept to work a lot for a very low salary.
    They didn't seem to understand what Freelancing is and why I want to give this temporary job for a real one (even if the salary was lower in the latter case)

Interview Questions

The lead I met there seemed highly unprepared (as a developer) and the people that decide how much will they pay you decided to offer me much less than I wanted. (and received at another company)