MISO

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Management Interview

Carmel, IN

I applied in-person and interviewed at MISO.

Interview Details – Mine was an open discussion years ago. Now they use standard behavior questions.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Carmel, IN

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at MISO in September 2013.

Interview Details – Technical phone screen, then in person behavioral interview (recommended to use the STAR method).

Very Difficult Interview

FTR Engineer Interview

Carmel, IN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MISO in December 2010.

Interview Details – This was an internal interview. I was told I was one of the top candidates but could not get an offer due to a hiring freeze that had happened immediately after I interviewed.

STAR interview techniques (situation, task, action, and response) on areas of technical experience, managing risk, and behaviors (like conflict). Knowing where the job fit within the company helped.

They have a standardized format of questions to ask in categories. They like to see answers to all questions. Be prepared with examples of your prior work experience to aid in the STAR technique.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MISO? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MISO interview questions and advice in Carmel, IN. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by MISO employees and interview candidates.