MIT

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Development Associate Interview

Development Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at MIT.

Interview Details – Very long process. From the time I applied, it took 3 months to receive any information about the status of my application. I finally heard back and had a string of interviews (5-6) in one day.

Interview Question – What is something new you learned today?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Development Associate Interview

Development Associate
Cambridge, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MIT in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was brought in for a temp to perm position. This job required you to be personable, so they just wanted to talk and get to know me. The ladies I worked with were very easy to talk to, offered me water or coffee, and generally made me feel very comfortable. The interview lasted about an hour in which they asked about my resume and past experiences and how they were applicable to the position.

Interview Question – They did not ask any of the awkward interview questions. Everything was very straightforward. They asked about my resume and past experiences and how they were applicable to the position.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at MIT

Worked for MIT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MIT Development Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MIT employees and interview candidates.