MIT Engineering Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cambridge, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MIT in January 2011.

People were very nice. Had one on one interviews with about 10 people.

N/A

Other Interview Reviews for MIT

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MIT in July 2010.

First I was called in for 1:1 interview with the professor. It still consisted of me giving a presentation but only to him. Then we talked about my experieces etc. Overall, it was just a nice conversation.
    Then he said that he'd like me to come in and give an official presentation to the whole lab, and that was ok as well. After that there was a lunch and dinner interview with the lab members, which was still just talking...

Great

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at MIT in November 2008.

My interviewer was really nice and was very open to taking questions and talked about his own experience at MIT and how it helped him. The questions were interesting and thought provoking, so be sure to get a lot of sleep beforehand so as to be clear-thinking. He did take some notes as I talked.

Interview Questions
    • If the government gave you a project to lead how would you assemble your team?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at MIT in March 2010.

I applied online.

Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at MIT in September 2011.

They ask me to tell about my projects, and ask some questions about the projects. They also ask me some behavior questions. For example, have you done projects in a group. What did you act in a group. When you find some problems in project, what did you slvoe these problems.

Interview Questions

Worked for MIT? Contribute to the Community!