MIT

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cambridge, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MIT in December 2013.

Interview Details – MIT media labs contacted me after I applied online. I was extremely surprised that they even considered me. I thought I was fortunate to get this response from them. I was scheduled to talk to a staff member from the lab from the biological side. She spoke to me and asked general questions about my PhD, my interests, computer vision and machine learning. I did OK and I didn't expect a callback as a result.

Interview Question – What is my experience in biomedical/retinal computer vision?   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Research Associate

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at MIT.

Interview Details – Phone interview about past projects and future plans

Interview Question – nothing difficult   Answer Question

Cambridge, MA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at MIT in March 2009.

Interview Details – Based on prior presentations at conferences, one on one interview and advisor recommendations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – As a postdoctoral candidate during a down economy, there was no negotiating.

Interviews for Top Jobs at MIT

Worked for MIT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MIT Postdoctoral Research Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by MIT employees and interview candidates.