MIT Program Coordinator Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Program Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MIT in September 2013.

I had a brief chat with the senior recruiter who advised me that she would recommend they interview me. About 2 weeks later I was invited to interview with two different people in one on one situations. About a week and a half later I was invited to interview with the Dean. The interviews were quite casual and informative.

Other Interview Reviews for MIT

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at MIT in June 2011.

The interview process was slow, but my department was thorough. I had a phone interview, in person interview, then a meeting with the program director. MIT has a fragmented HR department, so it was difficult to get answers to questions that were HR related. Also, it was over a month between when I interviewed and got an offer for the position.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with working in a small office environment?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate and regret that. Be sure to try!

Worked for MIT? Contribute to the Community!