MIT

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Coordinator Interview

Program Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MIT in September 2013.

Interview Details – I had a brief chat with the senior recruiter who advised me that she would recommend they interview me. About 2 weeks later I was invited to interview with two different people in one on one situations. About a week and a half later I was invited to interview with the Dean. The interviews were quite casual and informative.

Program Coordinator Interview

Program Coordinator
Cambridge, MA

The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at MIT in June 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was slow, but my department was thorough. I had a phone interview, in person interview, then a meeting with the program director. MIT has a fragmented HR department, so it was difficult to get answers to questions that were HR related. Also, it was over a month between when I interviewed and got an offer for the position.

Interview Question – How would you deal with working in a small office environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate and regret that. Be sure to try!

Worked for MIT? Contribute to the Community!