MIT Research Scientist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MIT in September 2009.

Interview

I went through five separate interviews before being invited onsite. The onsite interview started off well. I interviewed with the manager of the group. That interview went well. The next interview was with a senior scientist in the group. It was terrible. The guy was shocked that i was black and then proceed to explain to me that this place was not for me!!! MIT lincoln does have diversity issues, which are now apparent to me after interviewing there. After that interview, I interviewed with a guy who works in an different area of the lab. It went well. But the group that I would most likely be working with is the group that is co lead is the second onsite interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Common VLSI coding problems CADENCE   1 Answer

I would not work there for all the money in the world!!!