MITRE Software Systems Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MITRE (Bedford, MA) in November 2010.

Interview

Simple phone interview. The on site interview was a series of 1-1 interviews that took about 7 hours in total.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MITRE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MITRE (McLean, VA) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied online through the company website. Several weeks later, I received an email asking me to do a phone interview. I did one, and they asked me about my background, my comfort with various programming languages, etc. About a week and a half later, they asked me to come in for an on-site interview. They flew me across the country and put me up in the Ritz Carlton. The on-site interview felt like a formality -- they didn't ask me any technical questions, and spent more time telling me about what they do. I got the offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done any sort of computer simulations (physics, traffic, economic, etc)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me there was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MITRE (Aberdeen, MD) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview process is very laid back. There is a phone screen, and then a group interview. During the group interview a technical presentation is given.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MITRE (Bedford, MA) in May 2008.

Interview

Very simple process, each of the workers in the area would talk in a one on one interview and describe what they need from the new employee and you would meet with the hiring manager and he would outline what exactly ( usually the job description) they are looking for in an employee. Quick and easy process, technical questions about your job then you usually get to know within a few weeks if you received the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Please describe how to implement a function to print out a linked list backwards   2 Answers