MITRE

MITRE Software Systems Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MITRE in November 2010.

Simple phone interview. The on site interview was a series of 1-1 interviews that took about 7 hours in total.

Other Interview Reviews for MITRE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MITRE in June 2010.

I applied online through the company website. Several weeks later, I received an email asking me to do a phone interview. I did one, and they asked me about my background, my comfort with various programming languages, etc. About a week and a half later, they asked me to come in for an on-site interview. They flew me across the country and put me up in the Ritz Carlton. The on-site interview felt like a formality -- they didn't ask me any technical questions, and spent more time telling me about what they do. I got the offer a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever done any sort of computer simulations (physics, traffic, economic, etc)?   View Answer
    They told me there was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MITRE in May 2010.

The interview process is very laid back. There is a phone screen, and then a group interview. During the group interview a technical presentation is given.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MITRE in May 2008.

Very simple process, each of the workers in the area would talk in a one on one interview and describe what they need from the new employee and you would meet with the hiring manager and he would outline what exactly ( usually the job description) they are looking for in an employee. Quick and easy process, technical questions about your job then you usually get to know within a few weeks if you received the job or not.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe how to implement a function to print out a linked list backwards   View Answers (2)